Charnwood Cove 2 Wood Burning Stove
With its gentle curved door and soft lines the Charnwood COVE 2 creates a powerful centre point for any room.
It delivers a respectable 8kW of heat with a maximum output of 11kW. The base options give the stove three very different looks. The low stand is perfect for fitting the appliance into a standard fireplace opening whilst the store stand and centre stand are ideal for a large inglenook or a freestanding situation.
Plate steel, cast iron, fire brick, ceramic glass
* Cleanburn airwash technology
* Quattroflow air management system
* Converting grate
* One tool to open the door, de-ash and empty
* Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
* DEFRA exempt (sr) model available for burning wood in smoke control areas
* Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
* Flue boiler
* External Air Manifold
* Vertical rear flue adaptor
* Choice of 8 colours
NOMINAL OUTPUT: 8kW
GROSS EFFICIENCY: 68% (74.7% Nett)
FUEL TYPE: Multi Fuel
APPLIANCE TYPE: Dry system
DEFRA Smoke Control Exempt: NO, smoke control version available
CE MARKED: YES
HETAS APPROVED: NO
AREA HEATED @ -1°C: 110m3 (3960 FT3) Approx.
FLUE SIZE: 150mm
For further information on any of our products, or to place an order, please contact us.
Telephone: 01773 820940
Fax: 01773 599309
E-mail: email@example.com ( or click the link below )