Clear 150 Corner Gas Fire
Wide or narrow, cozy or imposing, corner fireplaces are an ideal and flexible architectural solution. The glass format and the impressive breadth of the flame effect on these fires create a spectacular visual impression. Featured here is the Ortal Clear Corner 150 fireplace model. Enquire at Robeys for more details.
- Clear Glass for a clear view of the fire
- Frameless for a fuller view of the fire
- Two sided, corner
- Remote Control - controls ignition, a timer and a thermostat.
- Battery powered control box - operates during a power cut.
- Decorative bed for fireplace - your choice of large or small logs, large or small pebbles
- Balanced flue fireplace - A balanced flue gas fire is room-sealed using a glass front. The flue uses natural ventilation to pull the air from outside and discharge the gas exhaust to outside.
- Reflecting Interior - to create a more visually pleasing fire.
- Double Glazing - to keep the outer glass cooler, perfect for public areas.
- Dual Line Burner - The dual line burner features two lines which can be controlled separately, ensuring the best visual effect and fuel economy. With both lines working the room heats up quickly, then turn down to a single line to keep the visual effect of the fire and use less gas.
- Natural Gas or LPG
- Mains electrical connection for the control box - no batteries.
Watch an Ortal fire working.
Certain items are shown for display purposes only - please ask for details.
For further information on any of our products, or to place an order, please contact us. Telephone: 01773 820940 Fax: 01773 599309 E-mail: email@example.com ( or click on Make an Enquiry)