Ortal Clear 150 Tunnel Gas Fire
Ortal's tunnel fireplaces have a living flame effect that can be viewed from opposite sides while encased in walls or columns. This makes them perfect for incorporating into a wall or island for showing a flame in two rooms. With a range of different decorative beds for your flame to suit your interior this is the ultimate in design of modern fireplaces. Shown here is the Ortal Clear 150 Tunnel gas fireplace. Enquire with our sales staff at Robeys about incorporating a gas fire like this one into your home.
- Clear Glass for a clear view of the fire
- Frameless for a fuller view of the fire
- Two sided, tunnel
- Remote Control - controls ignition, a timer and a thermostat.
- Battery powered control box - operates during a power cut.
- Decorative bed for fireplace - your choice of large or small logs, large or small pebbles
- Balanced flue fireplace - A balanced flue gas fire is room-sealed using a glass front. The flue uses natural ventilation to pull the air from outside and discharge the gas exhaust to outside.
- Reflecting Interior - to create a more visually pleasing fire.
- Double Glazing - to keep the outer glass cooler, perfect for public areas.
- Dual Line Burner - The dual line burner features two lines which can be controlled separately, ensuring the best visual effect and fuel economy. With both lines working the room heats up quickly, then turn down to a single line to keep the visual effect of the fire and use less gas.
- Natural Gas or LPG
- Mains electrical connection for the control box - no batteries.
For further information on any of our products, or to place an order, please contact us. Telephone: 01773 820940 Fax: 01773 599309 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ( or click on Make an Enquiry)