The COVE 1 is the smallest in the Cove family.
For further information on any of our products, or to place an order, please contact us.
Telephone: 01773 820940
Fax: 01773 599309
E-mail: email@example.com ( or click the link below )
With simple clean lines and a single door, giving an excellent view of the fire, the Cove 1 is ideal for the smaller room. With its fully controllable Quattroflow® air management system it provides around 4kW of heat with superb efficiency. The colour and base options make this a very versatile stove setting new standards in the small stove arena.
Plate steel, cast iron, fire brick, ceramic glass
* Cleanburn airwash technology
* Quattroflow air management system
* Converting grate
* One tool to open the door, de-ash and empty
* Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
* DEFRA exempt (sr) model available for burning wood in smoke control areas
* Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
* Flue boiler
* External Air Manifold
* Vertical rear flue adaptor
* Choice of 8 colours
NOMINAL OUTPUT: 4kW
GROSS EFFICIENCY: 69.6% (76.5% Nett)
FUEL TYPE: Multi Fuel
APPLIANCE TYPE: Dry system
DEFRA Smoke Control Exempt: NO, smoke control version available
CE MARKED: YES
HETAS APPROVED: NO
AREA HEATED @ -1°C: 55m3 (1980 FT3) Approx.
FLUE SIZE: 125mm
For further details and to purchase this item, please get in touch or visit our showroom.Make an Enquiry