The Charnwood COVE 3 is the largest stove in the Cove range. With a nominal output of 12kW and a maximum of 16kW it is ideally suited to a larger room, hall or open plan area.
Certain items are shown for display purposes only - please ask for details.
The Cove 3 is able to take a log length of up to half a metre and with its tall curved door offers a spectacular view of the fire. Once again it comes with a versatile choice of three base options and eight colour ways to suit different situations.
Plate steel, cast iron, fire brick, ceramic glass
* Cleanburn airwash technology
* Quattroflow air management system
* Converting grate
* One tool to open the door, de-ash and empty
* Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
* Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
* Flue boiler
* External Air Manifold
* Vertical rear flue adaptor
* Choice of 8 colours
NOMINAL OUTPUT: 12kW
GROSS EFFICIENCY: 71.3% (78.4% Nett)
FUEL TYPE: Multi Fuel
APPLIANCE TYPE: Dry system
CE MARKED: YES
HETAS APPROVED: NO
AREA HEATED @ -1°C: 170m3 (6120 FT3) Approx.
FLUE SIZE: 175mm
For further details and to purchase this item, please get in touch or visit our showroom.Make an Enquiry