The Charnwood Island II is the middle stove in the Island collection, now with a soap stone hot plate / cooking top.
For further information on any of our products, or to place an order, please contact us.
Telephone: 01773 820940
Fax: 01773 599309
E-mail: email@example.com ( or click the link below )
With a slightly larger view of the fire it still retains its clean-line proportions while producing a nominal 8kW of heat to the room. It can take a log length of up to 440mm (17 inch).
8kW (range 5-11kW)
Plate steel, cast iron, fire brick, ceramic glass, soap stone hotplate
* Soapstone hotplate for direct on and hob cooking
* Cleanburn airwash technology
* Quattroflow air management system
* Converting grate
* Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
* Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
* Smoke reducing kit available for DEFRA exemption for burning wood in smoke control areas
* Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
* External Air Manifold
* Vertical rear flue adaptor
* Choice of 8 colours
For further details and to purchase this item, please get in touch or visit our showroom.Make an Enquiry