The Charnwood Island II is the middle stove in the Island collection.
For further information on any of our products, or to place an order, please contact us.
Telephone: 01773 820940
Fax: 01773 599309
E-mail: email@example.com ( or click the link below )
With a slightly larger view of the fire it still retains its clean-line proportions while producing a nominal 8kW of heat to the room. It can take a log length of up to 440mm (17 inch).
Plate steel, cast iron, fire brick, ceramic glass
* Cleanburn airwash technology
* Quattroflow air management system
* Converting grate
* Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
* Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
* Smoke reducing kit available for DEFRA exemption for burning wood in smoke control areas
* Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
* Flue boiler
* External Air Manifold
* Vertical rear flue adaptor
* Choice of 8 colours
NOMINAL OUTPUT: 8kW
GROSS EFFICIENCY: 71% (78% Nett)
FUEL TYPE: Multi Fuel
APPLIANCE TYPE: Dry system
DEFRA Smoke Control Exempt: NO, smoke control version available
CE MARKED: YES
HETAS APPROVED: YES
AREA HEATED @ -1°C: 110m3 (3960 FT3) Approx.
FLUE SIZE: 150mm
For further details and to purchase this item, please get in touch or visit our showroom.Make an Enquiry