Based on the hugely successful Island III stove the Island IIIb is the ultimate in biomass heating.
For further information on any of our products, or to place an order, please contact us.
Telephone: 01773 820940
Fax: 01773 599309
E-mail: email@example.com ( or click the link below )
Equipped with the renowned Charnwood riddling grate for easy ash removal and fully boiler sensitive thermostatically controlled the Island IIIb combines leading edge boiler technology with its exceptional aesthetic design. As an integral boiler stove it is optimised to heat around 10 radiators plus hot water ensuring exceptional performance.
Plate steel, cast iron, fire brick, ceramic glass
* Cleanburn airwash technology
* Converting grate
* Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
* Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
* Suitable for underfloor heating
* Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
* Vertical rear flue adaptor
* Choice of 8 colours
NOMINAL OUTPUT: 9kW to the room and approx 10 radiators + DHW
GROSS EFFICIENCY: N/A
FUEL TYPE: Multi Fuel
APPLIANCE TYPE: Wet system
CE MARKED: YES
HETAS APPROVED: YES
AREA HEATED @ -1°C: 125m3 (4500 FT3) Approx.
FLUE SIZE: 1750mm
For further details and to purchase this item, please get in touch or visit our showroom.Make an Enquiry