The Charnwood Island III is the largest stove in the Island collection.
Certain items are shown for display purposes only - please ask for details.
Its majestic proportions make it ideal for larger rooms and open plan areas. Exuding a nominal 12kW of heat, this is a stove that can take an incredible log length of over half a metre. The Island III offers our largest ever view of the fire. A true wide-screen experience.
Plate steel, cast iron, fire brick, ceramic glass
* Cleanburn airwash technology
* Quattroflow air management system
* Converting grate
* Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
* Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
* Smoke reducing kit available for DEFRA exemption for burning wood in smoke control areas
* Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
* Flue boiler
* External Air Manifold
* Vertical rear flue adaptor
* Choice of 8 colours
For further details and to purchase this item, please get in touch or visit our showroom.Make an Enquiry