Three Sided Gas Fire
Contemporary fireplaces: Introducing the Ortal three sided gas fire range,
Frameless glass panes on three sides offer a totally uninterrupted view of the flames. The three-sided format can create an imposing effect in a relatively small space. Robeys can help you introduce one of these modern fireplaces into your own home.
Ortal Clear Three Sided 40
Ortal Clear Three Sided 75
Ortal Clear Three Sided 75H
Ortal Clear Three Sided 110
Ortal Clear Three Sided 130
Ortal Clear Three Sided 150
Ortal Clear Three Sided 170
Ortal Clear Three Sided 200
Clear Three Sided 250
- Clear ceramic glass for an unimpaired visual effect.
- Frameless design for a fuller view of the fire
- Three sided
- Remote handset- this controls ignition and also incorporates timer and thermostat.
- Battery powered control box – continues to operate during a power cut.
- Decorative fuel bed - a choice of large or small logs, large or small pebbles, driftwood, glass beads.
- Balanced flue - A balanced flue gas fire is room-sealed with a glass front. The flue uses natural draught to draw fresh air in and discharge the gas exhaust to outside.
- Dual line burner- for individual control of each line of flame (not available on 40 models)
- Reflecting Interior - to add extra depth to the flame effect.
- Natural Gas or LPG
- Mains electrical connection for the control box - no changing of batteries required.
- Fan exhaust system- allows longer flue runs up to 20-30 metres and up to 6 bends
Special options (must be specified at time order)
- Protective mesh screen- for ultimate safety in the home or public areas. Can be easily removed or replaced according to circumstances.
- Double Glazing - to keep the outer glass surface cooler, perfect for public areas
Choose from these alternative fuel bed effects, which are included in the price of the fire.
Certain items are shown for display purposes only - please ask for details.
For further information on any of our products, or to place an order, please contact us. Telephone: 01773 820940 Fax: 01773 599309 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ( or click on Make an Enquiry)